To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

For breakfast this morning we a breakfast buffet. we have Pancakes, Sausage gravey w/bisquits, sausage patties, beacon, ham and scrabbled eggs.

Get ready for the afternoon Football. I have ribs and chicken cooking on the BBQ pit out on the deck.

Views: 1037

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ahahhahhahahhaha
glad someone else noticed that.
probably soiled with a little hep a.. the usual.
I will have a Tecate....where are all the girls besides Sarah shes taken!!!!
Oh absolutely, Cap... absolutely...
Barkeep United, take my truck keys, I'm now under the alcofluence of incohol after ti martoonies. TCSS (SS= stay sober)
Ok I just got home after working a extra long shift this morning and now having to drag my ailing mom around to all her drs appt... No sleep and i would love a shot of top shelf please anything... Then I am going to bed, Have not seen my bed for what now yesterday at 6am when I got up and did my jolt into the woods saw no deer,then worked all night.. Now please just a shot of anything.. please......... Oh yea a quater in the music box please and no sappy music.. something hard ..AC/DC
Careful Anne, moonshine is strong. TCSS
Bring it on I have had a long day.. Been told I can handle my booze well like any other irish girl.. .. Hungry yep hungry now .. Maybe a snack of potato chips then you and me Billy one for one... lol
Captain and Coke please. Make it tall. And ah, let me see the menu please. Any specials today?
oh yea I heard you are buying the bar a round.. Thanks big guy..
Iam here whos buying?
Billy buying .. Go top shelf last chance for a free one...
I'd be an easy mark, even after just a whiff of hard booze. Fill me with cheap beer and I'll try and lift a dump truck. I know a few Irish jokes but I'll wait 'till I finish the six pack. Someone get this lady a drink. TCSS

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service