To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

For breakfast this morning we a breakfast buffet. we have Pancakes, Sausage gravey w/bisquits, sausage patties, beacon, ham and scrabbled eggs.

Get ready for the afternoon Football. I have ribs and chicken cooking on the BBQ pit out on the deck.

Views: 1037

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Damm,
i haven't heard Genny Light in awhile!! I'll have a couple with ya Romulus14541!!! Hook me up with BBQ Chicken also.
I am in for another round. I'll buy a round for the house.
Rum n Coke .
Coors Light for me and a round for the house. CHEERS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!
HELLO ALL ,HOW IS EVERY ONE ? BAR KEEP, SET THE PLACE UP AND GIVE ME SOMETHING COLD HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE BUCKEYES WON ? DIDNT GET TO SEE THE GAME LITTLE ONE HAD A FOOTBALL BANQUET AND I WOULDNT HAVE MISSED THAT FOR THE WOULD :)
Hey guys my leash is gone no more Iv's sooooo maybe home on monday . On my work computer at work my friend let me jump on... Just so I can say hi .. Also can eat know tues to sunday no food ..iks starved... So today Dave eggs and toast with a big cup of coffee...
He is from Oxbow too floyd it is my brother.. Older than me of course
anne, thats GREAT news gooood for you :) . im off of midnights now DAMN what a week, sure will be nice to be able to sit and chat with you all in the afternoon and throw down SEVERAL cold ones whats for lunch today i may be back got to cut some firewood old man winter is coming soon BE SAFE ALL
Good morning all. Coffee sound good with a nip of bailey.

Shipper what you fixing for lunch?

Anne glad to hear all doing well.
is the bar stil open
This bar has no closing time. it's a 24/7 bar.

Kat I'll have a dew with you.
I kind of figured that Anne!! HAHA!! How U doing??
Ok whats for lunch/dinner?? Got any chilli?? If ya do give me a bowl of chilli and a miller lite draft please!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service