OK, I have looked at maybe 100 or so photos of the squad on line and I have noticed that the writing on the door CHANGES! The door reads

Los Angeles
County
Fire Dept.

On all of them, but depending on which PIcture I see, it ethier says "Rescue Squad" or "Paramedic" under fire dept.

The screen shots seem to say Rescue on the left side and Paramedic on the right, as do the restoration shots, however the museum picture (which should eb the orignal right?) say Paramedic on the left, plus there seem to be other screen shots with rescue squad on the right as well...WTF?

Views: 104

Replies to This Discussion

Remember The First Episode the Squad was only Rescue Squad....After they were officially certified by California they Put the word Paramedic on the rig.
Good thought, and I came up with that too....but look at the picture of the squad on the headder for this forum, it says rescue squad, and I know that picture is not from first season. Even in the photos of the restoration a couple of years ago it is different on different sides......Im a truck lettering guy on the side so i ntoice these things!
I don't know about the lettering, but I remember in the cut scenes while they would be responding to a call that the different angles of the squad were not even the same make!
Ihave noticed whiile squad 51 is responding they switch to an older Dodge and also that cheesey europian hi low siren
along with the electronic siren.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service