I like to see some pictures of other department Trucks

Views: 4775

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Top Mount Pump..nice!
Here's our Heavy Rescue (Squad), one of our Engines, and our Tanker. For more pics of our rigs, check out my page.

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow..what a header!
check out www.cypresscreekvfd.com for pics of most of our apparatus. The site is a little out of date, the rescue22 has been replaced by rescue24. Its almost exactly like R21 but bigger and 2xthe equipment literally. We have a 08 Pierce enforcer cab with full CAFS system now and a 07 pierce areal with 300gal tank. I'll try to get pics of the new trucks when I get home. Total we have 14 apparatus.
Brian I like the stripes and lettering. Who made that Driver safety awareness trailer?
Check ours at www.station11.org - our 2 newest trucks are the 1103 & 1112
I like your new truck, its pretty sweet.
Here ya go from just outside NE DC

First one is our current heavy rescue...

2nd is the reserve heavy rescue
and combined they make up the Norhside Technical Rescue Support Team

Last but not least is the truck....which will be replaced next year....anyone lookin to buy???
Attachments:
Verbena Volunteer Fire & Rescue, Station #16. Chilton County, Alabama

Rescue 16..2006 GMC 4500 4x4: First due for all medical and MVA calls. 300 gallon water tank, 200 ft. of 3/4" booster line, x2 1.5" preconnects, extrication equipment, ALS equipment, 12000 lbs winch.

Engine 161..1995 E-ONE Commercial Cab: First due for all fires. Top mount pump, 1250 gallon water tank, BLS equipment.

Engine 162..1988 FMC Spartan Custom Cab: First due for mutual aid and second due to all MVA's and fire's. Side mount pump, 750 gallon water tank, extrication equipment, BLS equipment.

Tanker 16..1989 Ford Cabover Pumper-Tanker: 1250 gallon water tank.

Grass 16..1989 Chevrolet 4x4 Crew Cab: 200 gallon water tank, x2 200 ft. of 3/4" booster lines, 100 ft. of 1.5" preconnect.

Service 16..1989 Ford E-350 Van: Service/Support unit.
GRAY COURT AREA VOL. FIRE DEPARTMENT

it isnt much but thats what we have other then out brush truck and i dont have a pic of it..they first 3 is of our areial,the next one is our rescue,the next is our first out engine,then our service,tanker and 2nd out engine

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service