What kind of presents did everybody get (the ones that are related to firefighting)? Im new so I get excited about any little thing, but I unwrapped a Pelican stealth light, with the recoil LED and glow ring, it is way better than any maglite or garrity LED, I thinkn the forever gaurantee is pretty sweet too.

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got a new pair of station boots Rocky Paratrooper Boots they are really comfortable and easy to get off your feet when it is time to go on a call.
i got a pair of led grill lights for my truck and a code 3 TX 2500 synchronized led lowprofile light bar the grill lights cost $253 a piece and the light bar cost $1,840.00 which my parents got me
Santa was nice enough to bring me a new Survivor smoke cutter light, ofcourse that just replaces the one that I lost at our last fire.. Also 4 new tires for my truck
I got a pair of socks...
Apparently I forgot to ask for anything..
A fire and a rollover... lol
i got a old time fire engine poster and a helmet cam i can put on my fire helmet
I got a fire truck M & M dispenser, Harley shirts, a Harley jacket, a pair of Rockport slippers, cologne and I got my dog Chopper a snow man squeaky toy and a bag of his favorite KenLRation treats. He's a good boy!
Darn!!! I really wanted that Fire Truck M&M dispenser... Maybe next year. I did get Emergency! season one, however!
I got to see my boys faces when they saw the new Redline Proline Expert racing bikes next to the tree..that and the look on my little girls face when she saw the pink dollhouse that stands almost 3' tall were worth all $1Billion dollars I spent on christmas...oh and i got an iPod.
I got some Harley stickers that I'll trade you for the iPod. Would you consider throwing in a DashLazer, too?
Give it some thought.
Will they fit on my bike? And umm NO. I took my anti wacker meds today. Doctor says if I just stay on them I wont have a relapse...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service