I have been looking for a Dalmation as a family pet, but can't find any around where I live. Does anyone have any ideas on how to find a Dalmation for sale or adoption. I have been to the humane society where I live and they said that they haven't had any in a year and a half now. I would imagine they are very expensive. Does anyone know how much they ususally go for? I have raised German Shephards before and have found plenty of them round here. But before I got another German Shepherd I just wanted to see if I could find any dalmation's. Also, I have been told that dalmations are very high maintance dogs and also very crazy. I have a 3 year old daughter. Are they aggresive towards children? I want a dog that is protective of the house and family but not aggressive of children. The reason I have been after a bigger dog is cause a couple days after moving here and getting this new job, our house was bulgarized and we were robbed. The cop's say they can't do nothing bout it so I want to put a dog in the house. Anyone with any ideas?

Views: 414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service