I am thinking about starting a group for those who like to read and respond to episodes of "The Adventures of Jake and Vinnie".
Based on feedback to the blog, it would be a rather small, but enthusiastic group.
Would you like to see a group or leave it as a blog?
Please let me know. I have a Christmas episode guaranteed to put a smile on the grumpiest face.

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I concur with FireSiren, keep blogging it, but what ever your choice keep 'em comin'
Pete
Hola Art,
I vote group...but then I'm an elitist snob who can actually spell elitist, so take that with a grain.
Mary Ellen
all I know is....Jake is my future (fictional) husband # 726. Clearly I need a hobby.
Ya know Texas has plenty of husbands with #'s starting in the 726 range...besides I heard Jake has a thing for someone already. But it could be Just a rumor. Oh wait I think it might have been Siren who was the other woman...

As for me Im all for an elitist snob group, but should we really deprive the rest of the community of J&V...aw what the hell. Why not!
not the way I play.
:)
I love to play, sadly, my normal game is "sucking bus wind" interspersed with moments of sheer brilliance, and that, Siren, is what keeps me coming back for more punishment.
I can hit 25 balls in a row straight and high for 175-190 yards on the grass range..........until I realize someone is watching me swing, and then I start killing trees.
They call me the Tree Slayer on the course.
:)
Is this a teaser for the next episode of J&V??? Golf, gawd I hope not!
You sound like someone I could play for money.
My 18 hole handicap is 17. I took the game up 7 years ago. After my first year, I had a 30. Been bringing it down, but it still goes up and then down. The only thing that is consistent is my inconsistency.
I have never heard anyone ask " how's your golf hobby", though.
It's normally, "how's your game"?
Now; pay attention Siren. Here's the difference between sport and hobby.
If you collect golf balls, that's a hobby. If you HIT them; that's a sport.
For those fortunate enough; it is a sport that pays very well. And your body don't take a beating, unless someone makes fun of your game.
Here endth the lesson.
I've never hated to love a sport as much as I do golf.
It hates me right back.
bwah....ha ha ha.....
Global domination...one thread and one 19th hole at a time.
How about we create a discussion group for Jake and Vinnie, BUT I continue to posts episodes in my blog?
We could discuss the characters, future story lines and I could divulge snippets of future episodes with the discussion group?
We're just spitballin' here, right?
Art

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service