Has anyone else noticed that the FF shirts for the ladies are lame?? Or, in the Ladies section of the sites they almost all say...FF's lady, FF's Mom, FF's daughter etc?? I found one that mentioned the "sisterhood"...that's it!! Does anyone have a good site they know of for "Lady FF" gear??? Please share!!!!! Thanks!!!!

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Frankly, I just buy the men's shirts. which is an option for you unless you need something gender-specific. Personally, I don't think of myself as a female firefighter, just a firefighter.
I have bought the guys shirts, but most of them are a bit to ...masculine. But they do have the "cooler" designs!! Thanks!!!
Wonderful idea!! Thanks!!!
So right .. I also buy men's ff shirts... Pink ,or soft yellows tooo girly girl for me,,, Good idea on making your own logo..
I buy the FF shirts for men.
I'm sorry Sheri, I probably should not be commenting here but, pink and firefighting just doe's not go together..............................just kidding I had to say that.

Take care you all :)
I just cheked this out....there are SOOOO many cool things on this site!!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much!!!! Lov'in it!!!!!!
I love pink!
I agree Ladychaplain...I'm not a fan of pink...but have found some very cool blackones on the girlswithguts.com site!!! Give it a look!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service