Sheri Caelwaerts's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"We use some based on prior calls. It really helps with learning! ;) Get creative!"

Sheri Caelwaerts replied Jun 11, 2012 to Patient ASSESSMENT

8 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Olivia Jones

"Thank you Damnthing for posting the link. After reading that story, I wouldn't care…"

Sheri Caelwaerts replied Jul 17, 2009 to Ohio Firefighter Loses Job Over Dog Incident

7 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Sheri Caelwaerts

"Kayla, I've been the only female (active) on each of the three departments I've been…"

Sheri Caelwaerts replied May 9, 2009 to How can I prove my self and not let other females in the field get to me?

38 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Roy Blackburn

"24/7 here too...never a problem. Second department I've been on with that standard.…"

Sheri Caelwaerts replied May 6, 2009 to When do you plug in your trucks?

59 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by trevor leseman

"Ok...the economy is in the tank...but I am hoping that the swine flu pandemic won't…"

Sheri Caelwaerts replied Apr 28, 2009 to U.S. Declares Public Health Emergency for Swine Flu

17 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Eric

"Thank you all for the information...and to Capt 723....LMAO!!! Sad but true!!!! I am…"

Sheri Caelwaerts replied Apr 27, 2009 to U.S. Declares Public Health Emergency for Swine Flu

17 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Eric

"I'll have to remember that....they have never mentioned that in any of our practice…"

Sheri Caelwaerts replied Apr 22, 2009 to Most embarassing moment in the fire service.

28 May 23, 2009
Reply by Sarah Tinsley MacKenzie

"I forgot an esential piece of gear for almost all female firefighters....in January.…"

Sheri Caelwaerts replied Apr 21, 2009 to Most embarassing moment in the fire service.

28 May 23, 2009
Reply by Sarah Tinsley MacKenzie

"I have been on three departments. The first one was all red. The second one had "fli…"

Sheri Caelwaerts replied Apr 13, 2009 to How Many Feel That ALL Fire Trucks Should Be "RED"

5 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

"My first call at my second department was a house fire.....in winter, and I had a co…"

Sheri Caelwaerts replied Mar 30, 2009 to How Many Can Remember Their First Call

197 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Capt./Chaplain Mike Petrosky

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service