I just opened and e-mail from someone in my area about MS-13 movements and behaviors. The short of the story is that members of MS-13 are climbing in the back of cars when parked at a store waiting for the people to get back in so they can murder them. So i just want to make sure that as many people as possible know what is going on.

Stay Safe Out There.

And PLEASE keep your eyes open & your doors locked!

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isn't that on the movie Urban Legand? "If" it is true, the feds will eliminate them as they should.
It is a TRUE thing that is happening around here i have heard this a few times but the e-mail had came from a friend. And lets hope the feds do something about it!
Ohhhh that's creepy.
I'll pass it on. Thanks.
Check this out:

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/maryland.asp

This may put your mind at ease.
I do know that here in the Northern VA area, MS-13 is becoming a big problem. we are hearing more and more of them.
who or what is ms-13?
They are a gang from south america. bad one as well.
Maybe the Government should designate MS-13 as domestic terrorists and hunt them down. I wouldn't even mind if the CIA got involved also and these "people" started "disappearing", (if you get my drift). Just my 2 cents. Stay safe!
Just as I had thought. Every couple of years it seems that some gang is supposed to go postal and kill everyone. Perhaps efforts should be concentrated on schools since you see more validity in the violence in schools.
Andrew,

MS-13 stands for the Mara Salvatrucha-13. An El Salvadorian based gorilla militant group that was formed by ex El Salvadorian militia. You can find more information on the group under http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/profiles/ms13/

There are no true "MS-13" members in the U.S. most are members of a specific chapter of MS-13 and will develope their own tattoos to indicate which chapter they run with. The problem is, most gang members here in the United States don't fear punishment in a prison. it is considered a palace compared to where they come from. In El Salvador, they have death squads that greet the deported members as they are exdradited to El Salvador, most of the time without a trial. Simply having Tattoo's showing affilliation to the group is grounds for death. If they fight extradition, usually the families of the members are tracked down and executed by the death squads because of the failure of the member to return and face punishment.

The website that I linked you too will show specific markings that are consistant with MS-13 affiliation. Watch for them when you are out on a call. If you are dealing with someone who may be affiliated, ensure you call for a police assistance because of the chance the rivals may return to the scene and attempt to finish the injured member off and they won't care if you are in the way or not.

Montgomery County Police Department has a fairly active gang unit that will be more than willing to help you with identification if there is ever a dispute over what you should be looking for.

Stay safe out there!

Steve Davis
holy shit!!

I will pass the word

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service