I think there is a good ole boy thing going on here with the points. It shouldn't matter rather it's from comments or post's or how many friends you have. It should be because of how active you are on the site. This is just my thoughts so chime in as much as you want. I'm a big boy and can take it. This post will probably be closed before long and I will be band for voicing my opinion in a free speech country.

Views: 150

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not making lite of any posts at all. I can understand some only using this as dateing site and trying to keep that out. I have meet several poeple on here that work with my cousin in NY and that work for the same department that my Grand Father was Chief at (My he RIP). My soul goal here was to try to understand the point's and why some were for lack of a better term just taken away. As I have said I ment know ill words or feeling to anyone. If I have done so please accept my apolige. I love reading the forums and having a good time but will not post just to post and get points. WC I'm sorry for causing all this trouble. It was not my intent.
Brian, no offense meant toward you or your game threads. And no, no one pi$$ed in my Cheerios this morning so I guess I'm just getting a little too old and crochety for my own good. Just too quickly becoming a grumpy old fart, I'm guessing.
No trouble at all..just think its more not having all the info :)
I have to agree that there are some that make new members always feel welcome and they should be rewarded for their efforts it is what keep some people here and wanting to know more and learn more and tell their friends.
No Don...the way I see it I don't give a rats butt on the points....thats not why I come by here and throw my 2 cents in.....It's the same in the Department...some show up to make "points" some show up to do the work.....You can have all my points....I think I can still sleep tonight if I give them to you.....to me it is about the worst thing that they could have done......hell...look close...some of the ones with the most "points" aren't even in the fire service or ems.....Stay safe Brother....keep the faith...........Paul
I like your games not good at them ,but enjoy watching others play.. .. It nice to see something different..
No, they don't get points for comments right now. :) There have ALWAYS been a great number of folks who welcome you to FFN....nothing to do with poitns WHAT SO EVER! ... Welcome new members is nothing new ..
Holisticgirl

Your points don't go down because you don't log on enough or keep making comments. Comments don't count right now, and inviting friends is cumulative....there's no taking points away.

The only reason points are going 'down' is that I'm continuing to play with the formula.

Again folks -- Points are there if you want, and not if you don't. So use the site as you need :)
We have forgotten what this is about.Just a bunch of firefighters and medical people getting together for fun conversation.Drop the points. It has taken too much of the site.Lets get back to the reason this started.God bless and be safe.Have a great Labor day.
LOL. No offense, but it hasn't taken 'too much off the site' ... no idea where that comes from but other than a few people commenting in a forum thread here and there, nothing is 'taken' away from the site...

Once again, I reiterate: RELAX folks. Enjoy the points or ignore 'em.

NOW I'm closing this thread...geesh :)

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service