Hey all.... so lets get this party started...what part of the state are you all from?? I am from the Dayton Springfield area..

Views: 726

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jay, my name is Jeff Caldwell and I am also in Dayton. I am a retired police office and operate Professional Driving Systems. We provide the NFPA mandated 16 hours of driver training for Level 1's at Sinclair. We are also able to provide training to other fire agencies who lack training. We have our own driving range or we can take our program on the road. The #2 killer of FF is traffic crashes. Let me know if we can be of service.
Delphos west of Lima
Dan from Medina Co. Ohio , Lafayette Twp. Fire Dept. . Go to web site Lafayettetwpfire.com and check us out! Take care.
I'm from Ballville Twp, just south of Fremont ohio, and work fulltime for the City of Sandusky.
I am from Swanton, just west of Toledo and run with Providence Township Fire/Rescue
Valley township in Lucasville near portsmouth one of the southern most departments in the state that is still volunteer...
I work for Marietta FD and live in Belpre where I run as a volunteer. To find Marietta, just follow I-77 south and we are just before you cross the river. Belpre is 15 min. "down river" from Marietta.
Jacksonville, ohio.... outside of Athens city in Athen county
I'm at the southeast tip, Lawrence County/Upper Township
im from jefferson twp in montgomery county
its right next to dayton
Hi everyone from Springfield twp Stryker Ohio up in Williams county check out our web site strykerfire.org

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service