Some significant improvements to site messaging are coming in September. There will be a whole new 'Inbox' system that will be available directly from your login box (instead of at the top of the page), plus a more standardized inbox and messaging system that will be simliar to other applications like Facebook. The compose message feature will also have an easier interface to allow you to message friends and select recipients. You'll also be able to check the status of your friend requests (both incoming and outgoing) all in one new central location as well. Stay tuned for more details on these exciting new features.

iPhone Version Coming in September

Also coming in September, there will be an iPhone interface for the network, giving you full access to many of the most popular Firefighter Nation features. Versions for other types of wireless devices will come in the future.

Views: 309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL. Thanks :)

Most of these changes outlined are coming September 16th btw ...
wow, cant wait, thats just around the corner:)
Chief, one other thing to consider is a classifieds section where firefighters can sell other fire related items and such since I'm sure we all collect, that I throw this idea at you Chief, let me know :)
I don't know guys and gals. I hope we aren't getting too high tech for some of the older crowd here. Lets see, how do I log on again?

Anyway, a big AT A BOY Dave!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service