how many girls and guys are in your post

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THATS CLOSE TO WHAT I WAS SAYING
well. we had 1 girl and about 5 guys. now its just us five guys since chief turned 18 and joined the department. We sorta kinda need more members. but I deffinatly like were we are at now.
we have 25 and the post is only a year old
We are a small, rural department but have between 3 - 7 Juniors most years. My department has mixed staff, and we support the Junior Firefighter program in 2 ways. First we stay active with the high school and support various school activities. Second we have a agreement with the school board for Senior's who don't need to attend a full schedule of classes their last year, that we employ them part time for 15-20 hours per week. We normally have 2 in this category and we try to have a boy and girl. They or the other juniors don't run calls, but have to attend a minimum of 3 hours training each week on selected fire topics, (normally a video with a quiz), but also a limited amount of practical application. Otherwise, they become familiar with fire house routine, and several have gone on to become career personnel or gone into Fire Science or EMS programs. We have faith we are preparing the "next generation" to take the lead, and let us "old hats" sit back and B.S. over our coffee.
we dont have any
1 girl thats me and 2 guys
we are a small rural department (not a post) with 23 juniors (9 girls ) and 4 advisers, plus whatever firefighter wants to ocme and train with us. i think we have more juniors that active firefighters
well we have 2 girls me and my best friend and then we have 7 guys.
six dudes and one girl(soon). we just meet at the central firehouse, with a meeting hall and all that stuff
Because ours is a work in progress............Im the only one
we have about 50

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service