Ryan Rex's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Thanks Captain.. I will try, there is a guy on my department who works for the Count…"

Ryan Rex replied Jan 9, 2010 to Bad Radio Transmission, Missing Tones and Missing Calls because of it?!?!? Please help.!

17 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Daniel H Skelton

"yeah the battery is a hammer in its-self lol"

Ryan Rex replied Jan 9, 2010 to Bad Radio Transmission, Missing Tones and Missing Calls because of it?!?!? Please help.!

17 Jan 9, 2010

"haha, i will let fire alarm know!"

17 Jan 9, 2010

"no i don't, even when i put it on scan it doesnt get anything"

17 Jan 9, 2010

"No Sir, When my Department gets toned regardless of the call, I will get toned."

17 Jan 9, 2010

"ok, would you be able to send me a link where i could by one?"

17 Jan 9, 2010

"One question about that. If I bought one of those would it just need a power source…"

17 Jan 9, 2010

"Ok, Would you be able to send me a link with one that will work? I would greatly app…"

17 Jan 9, 2010

"YES!!!! It depends on 2 factors. Labor Laws and the Department. My department has SP…"

Ryan Rex replied Dec 19, 2009 to Explorers allowed to run fire calls?

53 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"my state has an apprentice license, which means you can have patient contact but not…"

Ryan Rex replied Oct 8, 2009 to Juniors and the Ambulance

93 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Wilson Smith

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service