All Discussions Tagged 'management' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Volunteer Feedback

Hello. I'm new to this forum. I am a volunteer Chief of a small department. I was wondering if any other volunteer departments have used an…

Started by Joel C Bruneski

0 Jul 25, 2020

Using Ipads for Incident Management

Our department is considering purchasing Ipads for all Battalion Chiefs and up to assist in scene management as well as use in daily oerati…

Started by Roger Waters

8 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Brad Charlton

Everyone needs to see this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wBEAnMAPS4&feature=player_embedded#at=809 From Chief officers right down to the probies. Everyone can…

Started by Jordan Hawkins

6 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Nathan Henderson

Training for Dealing with Aggressive & Violent People

I just wondered if any other fire services provide their personnel with training for dealing with aggressive & violent individuals &…

Started by Justin Stoneham

36 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Brian Dumser

I'm Not Exactly New, But I Probably Don't Know You

Seeing as there are over 47,000 of you on here now and I got on somewhere around page four or so, I haven't had a chance to meet many of yo…

Started by Mick Mayers

38 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Paul Montpetit

Buffalo, N.Y. has 22 new firefighters ready for duty, manpower and Overtime still major issues

In a Buffalo News article, management issues and manpower are front and center. The Mayor of Buffalo demoted Fire Commissioner Michael S.…

Started by Rick

15 May 10, 2010
Reply by Rick

Looking for Free Online Hazmat Resource Information and Training?

If you have online resources at the scene of an incident involving hazardous materials, then you need to know about and bookmark the the…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

1 Feb 17, 2010

Fire/EMS Safety, Health and Survival Week: Day Three: “Dynamic Management of Risk during Combat Fire Engagement”

Fire/EMS Safety, Health and Survival Week: Day Three: “Dynamic Management of Risk during Combat Fire Engagement” Protect Yourself: Yo…

Started by Christopher J. Naum, SFPE

0 Jun 15, 2009

9/11's Hero Responders Wanted for Dissertation Study

Dear First Responder; I am writing this thread because I am asking for your help to my dissertation study for FDNY. I had my Masters degr…

Started by Bahadir Sahin

4 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Bahadir Sahin

It’s more than just Size-Up; Situational Awareness and Dynamic Risk Assessment

Dynamic Risk Assessment is commonly used to describe a process of risk assessment being carried out in a changing or evolving environment,…

Started by Christopher J. Naum, SFPE

0 Feb 11, 2009

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service