All Discussions Tagged 'lights' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Warning lights for Sale

I have a bunch of warning lights for sale.  I have from 4 head dash lights to linear dual head dash lights.  My email is info@programmypage…

Started by Ryan Kurth

1 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Matthew Jones

Light Law for each State or Province.

I would just like a few questions answered without the (no they shouldn't be used - yes they should be used) I am just trying to collect in…

Started by Art Sutherland

36 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Roger P Bray

Whelen Dual Avenger questions

I have yet to buy anything so this is all hypothetical, if I were to buy 2 dual avengers, could I wire them to a switch box instead of plug…

Started by Tucker Martin

4 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Tucker Martin

DO NOT PASS

Does anyone have trouble with people passing you when going on a call in an apparatus with lights & sirens?

Started by James snapp

21 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Scott Frost

responding in pov

Hey, I was wounering what your department (exspeshly volunteer) regulation's on pov response. Ex. Yes-no, running red lights (safly), speed…

Started by John

41 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Norm Tindell

Christmas Lights and Being "Griswold" Competitive...

Is it just me or am I the only one that loves to be the first one with the Christmas lights up and to out do the neighbors. So consideri…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

3 Dec 17, 2010

EMS Barriers in the Volunteer Department

We've all heard of the "barriers of care" that we sometimes face as FF/EMT's whether it be a powerpole, a car dangling off a bridge with pa…

Started by Aaron Mannan

7 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Brian Dumser

Should a fire department use unmarked fire vehicles verses identified vehicles?

Recent FFN discussion revealed that in some jurisdictions, some fire department vehicles are intentionally, and often times at great exp…

83 Aug 18, 2010

Battalion Chief's Command Vehicle

So the adventure continues for me in the Logistics Section for my department. An old Fire Captain, turned loose in the office. What a conce…

51 Jun 1, 2010

NH volunteer firefighter resigns over practical joke (Inappropriate use of POV lights/sirens)

When I read stories like this, it makes me glad that no Australian State/Territory has any law that allows any vehicle except emergency ser…

Started by lutan1

13 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by lutan1

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service