All Discussions Tagged 'firefighting' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Structural Stability of Engineered Lumber in Fire Conditions - Free Online Course from UL

Structural Stability of Engineered Lumber in Fire Conditions - Free Online Course This two-hour presentation summarizes a research study…

Started by Christopher J. Naum, SFPE

3 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Oldman

We all get them, The calls that the police need to secure before we can respond

We all have probably ran a call where the scene isn't secure that they request the EMS or FD to stage at a given place and then respond whe…

Started by John

11 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by PFC Harmon

1st On Scene - Slope Driven Wildfire - How Would You Handle This?

Imagine if you will that you are a new company officer, first day on the job and you get a report of a small fire going uphill to a house…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

27 Nov 2, 2008

Stealing Shipboard Firefighting Tactics (Eductors) for an Alternative Water Supply *UPDATED*

Stealing tactics and equipment used in shipboard firefighting, we can use the same eductor that is used to de-water shipboard firefighting…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

44 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by BillySFCVFD

Best Experience

What is the best experience you have had in your firefighting career?

Started by FireCat

9 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by T.J.

Fire Station Maintenance

OK, I know this isn't structure fire heroics as a topic, but I've got a question I would really like some of your feedback on. Who cleans…

Started by Captain 46

4 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Captain Chaos

Controlled Burns: Are Any Scheduled

Hi gang -- I'm hoping to locate a department which is planning to condct a controlled burn for training and promoting firefighter safety. M…

Started by Lou Angeli

10 May 21, 2008
Reply by LT Lake

Firefighting in the Military (help please)

I was wanting some input on firefighting in the military. such as what its like is it different from civilian and how that sort of thing. i…

Started by A.J.

0 Mar 14, 2008

how people like firefighting

I like fierfighting because i can help people save lives and help firefighters out aswell.thats why i like being a firefighter.

Started by william cody gentry

0 Dec 6, 2007

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service