All Discussions Tagged 'firefighters' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Erie PA residents fight fire company closure on Facebook

I found this article interesting, if for no other reason, from the aspect of the social media used to fight this battle. What do you think…

Started by Tiger Schmittendorf

2 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Rusty Mancini

Honoring Fallen Firefighters

As a firefighter you are willing to risk it all because you’re passionate about saving lives. You never know what the day will bring, but y…

Started by Cathy Hedrick

3 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Clyde R Chapman

Florian's Causes

I have started a 5013C charity called Florian's Causes helping families of fallen firefighters by sending them to Florian Villa St John USV…

Started by Scott Wahlen

0 Feb 19, 2010

2 Firefighters Killed - Time Lapse Video Shows The Intensity of the Station Fire Incident

L.A. County Coroner's officials have confirmed that two Los Angeles County firefighters were killed when their vehicle overturned in the…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

2 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Donnie G. Cook

something i think everyone has had happen to them as an explorer and firefighter (in training or fully certified)

I used to be both a fire fighter in training and and at one time a fire explorer . What I really hated was when drivers would leave and be…

Started by justin d. boehmer

17 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by FIRE BEAR

Cadet/Jr. firefighter training

My instrutor always asks us something we want to try out to get better practice. What is some stuff out there that other FD's use. so far…

Started by Trevor Neel-Cadet 2850

8 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Childressfirefighter36

JIM BEAM BOURBON SUPPORTS FIREFIGHTERS NATIONWIDE

JIM BEAM BOURBON SUPPORTS FIREFIGHTERS NATIONWIDE THE JIM BEAM COMPANY HAS CREATED A SPECIAL LABEL TO HONOR FIREFIGHTERS. THE SALE OF THE…

Started by terry farrell firefighters fund

0 Nov 23, 2008

I'd appreciate your input as a firefighter

I'm a retired firefighter and a writer. Check me out at schuylertwallace.googlepages.com to get an idea about me. I'm writing a new book ab…

Started by Schuyler T. Wallace

1 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Troy Thompson

Kids on the Department,Is it safe and at what age.Do you worry?

We have a good cadet program on our department which allows kids to join at the age of 13.They are not allowed in the hot zones.They can ro…

Started by Ray Edwards

14 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Brian Richards

Ratio of firefighters to residents

I'm doing some research and I'm having some difficulty finding the answer. This is mainly directed at career departments. Does anybody know…

Started by rfdjumper

4 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by rfdjumper

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service