All Discussions Tagged 'firefighter' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Hello All

Hello all.  My name is Jason Farmer, I was a volunteer firefighter who moved into the print and marketing world.  Now I own a company call…

Started by Jason Farmer

0 Jun 18, 2021

Cool T-shirt

teespring.com/new-roof-top-lumberjack

Started by daniel hunt

0 May 16, 2017

Firefighter Research; Help build the case for more federal/state funding!

Hi Everyone!! My name is Kayla Lindsay, I am a firefighter with Burgaw Fire Department in North Carolina and I am a doctoral candidate at t…

Started by Kayla Lindsay

0 Mar 7, 2016

Excellent Leadership Class being held in Troy, Ohio

Brothers Helping Brothers, a fire service 501c3, is holding a fire leadership class called Nuggets from the Right Seat; Experience Driven A…

Started by Nick Magoteaux

0 Aug 7, 2015

video based fire dept tests

Hi everyone! So I recently came across a video based fire test. Something I'd never seen. The first part was employee dynamics and conflict…

Started by Chris Haefner

4 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Matt Sherman

Blog gets a Facelift

What do you think of the updated Grieving Behind the Badge Blog site? http://bit.ly/GBBnet Want to join 1,670 other subscribers? Click here…

Started by Peggy Sweeney

0 Mar 4, 2014

Untitled

So as firefighter We learn a lot about everything fire related from fire behaviors, fire loads to construction, to types of construction to…

Started by Steven Muccioli

24 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Timothy John Dodson

Firefighter Down! What's Your Department's Policies?

"Battalion 512, Engine 18, we have a firefighter down on the roof of the structure..." What are you going to do? Do you have policies in pl…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

14 May 30, 2013
Reply by Moose

Its only a "Garage Fire"...

You've arrived at a Single family residential, there appears to be a "pretty good" working fire located within the garage..but its ext…

Started by Christopher J. Naum, SFPE

133 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by captnjak

Firefighter Accountability app

I wanted to introduce you to an app we made to help with our accountability. I have 25 years with the FDNY and have experienced the loss of…

Started by tom

4 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by tom

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service