Al Williams's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"We have a dispatcher who is from England. When he first came on it was fun listening…"

Al Williams replied Mar 9, 2011 to Comments to dispatch

236 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Gary "lil boombatz" D'Achille

"Scapegoat"

Al Williams replied Mar 9, 2011 to Word Association Game

26198 May 4, 2018
Reply by Fireyladd - Retired Chief Sharp

"The "boys club". I've seen it before. It's persons who selectively fail to acknowled…"

Al Williams replied Mar 2, 2011 to Tucson Firefighter Refused To Respond To Giffords Shooting; Memo Questions "Political Bantering" And Delay

76 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"Stop the BS Ben, you two can make all the excuses you want for the guy and make a bi…"

Al Williams replied Feb 28, 2011 to Tucson Firefighter Refused To Respond To Giffords Shooting; Memo Questions "Political Bantering" And Delay

76 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"Look dude, I don't need you inflating your own self worth by telling me to be inform…"

Al Williams replied Feb 27, 2011 to Tucson Firefighter Refused To Respond To Giffords Shooting; Memo Questions "Political Bantering" And Delay

76 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"No, he's afraid of bullets remember."

Al Williams replied Feb 26, 2011 to Tucson Firefighter Refused To Respond To Giffords Shooting; Memo Questions "Political Bantering" And Delay

76 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

""Cowardice in the face of the enemy" means immediate action, like the enemy is there…"

Al Williams replied Feb 23, 2011 to Tucson Firefighter Refused To Respond To Giffords Shooting; Memo Questions "Political Bantering" And Delay

76 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"In the Military this guy would be charged with "showing cowardice in the face of the…"

Al Williams replied Feb 21, 2011 to Tucson Firefighter Refused To Respond To Giffords Shooting; Memo Questions "Political Bantering" And Delay

76 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"What about the divorce? Who gets the house?"

Al Williams replied Jan 28, 2011 to Former Chief's Wife Connected To Pennsylvania Firefighter Arson

8 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Fireyladd - Retired Chief Sharp

"Sorry I caught your reply late. But I would assume after the lifting is done, it now…"

Al Williams replied Oct 22, 2010 to Illinois Department Refuses Non-Emergency Lift Of 700lb. Patient

30 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Ben Waller

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service