Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd's Discussions (3,101)

Discussions Replied To (2795) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"To enable folks to have access to the PPT, I have broken down the program into four…"

Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd replied May 10, 2012 to Training Program for Police and Fire Relations

12 May 10, 2012
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"Update: Greg Nuckols, Firefighter / Paramedic was flown to New York with Tom Mullins…"

Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd replied May 10, 2012 to Santa Barbara County Fire Department Spectacular Rescue Involving Big Rig vs. BMW

5 May 10, 2012
Reply by Patti Walz

"sent to you via email... "

Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd replied May 7, 2012 to Training Program for Police and Fire Relations

12 May 10, 2012

"sent to you via email..."

Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd replied May 7, 2012 to Training Program for Police and Fire Relations

12 May 10, 2012

"I've received so many requests via email for the power point program I wrote to hel…"

12 May 10, 2012

"Email me at mschlags@gmail.com and I will send you the program I did for the FD and…"

Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd replied May 2, 2012 to Training Program for Police and Fire Relations

12 May 10, 2012

"Post them Ron if you still have access to the photographs. For some reason, people s…"

Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd replied Mar 5, 2012 to Traffic Safety Cones... Do we all carry and use these?

37 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Russ

"Reading back at this post with a recent input by a member made me shiver when I read…"

Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd replied Mar 5, 2012 to Traffic Safety Cones... Do we all carry and use these?

37 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Russ

"Please consider stealing everything I provided in this post, embellishing as if its…"

37 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Russ

"While I understand the big picture and that your world is dependent upon using any m…"

Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd replied Feb 14, 2012 to Honestly I'm Scared

54 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Bob Callahan

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service