FF Nick's Discussions (413)

Discussions Replied To (384) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"There's not a single Fire Department in the nation that's 100% NFPA compliant. While…"

FF Nick replied Apr 15, 2011 to Does anyones department follow all of the NFPA 1582?

5 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Derek R.

"I'm sure one could make it themselves, I just buy the "Cajun Injector" brand. Should…"

FF Nick replied Apr 10, 2011 to anyone one have a really good fried chicken recipe???

8 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"I would love to have one of these in my classroom. http://www.prometheanworld.com/s…"

FF Nick replied Apr 9, 2011 to SMART Boards

2 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by FF Nick

"It's not passed down through generations, but something my father and I stumbled upo…"

FF Nick replied Apr 9, 2011 to anyone one have a really good fried chicken recipe???

8 Apr 11, 2011

"I don't have the answer but if I had to guess, my thoughts would be possible stemmin…"

FF Nick replied Apr 6, 2011 to Station Wear

13 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Greenman

"That would be another good question. Just how long is the permissible work time for…"

FF Nick replied Apr 4, 2011 to Would you be willing to give your life for others like the Japanese Firefighters?

53 May 19, 2011

"Why only bottoms? Seems arms and face are more likely to encounter exposure over the…"

FF Nick replied Apr 4, 2011 to Turnout Gear on Medical Emergencies

16 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Karsten Nelson

"I don't know much about radiation except that the Alpha and Beta particles are relat…"

FF Nick replied Apr 3, 2011 to Would you be willing to give your life for others like the Japanese Firefighters?

53 May 19, 2011

"Hard to say Mike... Willingly, I'd be implied to say no. All of you be honest with…"

FF Nick replied Apr 3, 2011 to Would you be willing to give your life for others like the Japanese Firefighters?

53 May 19, 2011

"We have a FF who calls the Munter a "Taco Hitch" When you say fold like a book, he…"

FF Nick replied Apr 3, 2011 to The Best Knot Page Ever

23 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Tyler Lyons

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service