Angela Lee's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"This was totally unacceptable and should never have happened. I mean I thought imper…"

Angela Lee replied Mar 9, 2009 to New Hampshire Cops Dress as Firefighters to Make Arrest

152 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Deanna

"I can totally agree with what you are saying. We keep our personal lives off the fir…"

Angela Lee replied Apr 25, 2008 to Relationships in the firehouse...what's your take?

113 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by brenda caldwell

"I understand what you are saying and this can happen to anyone. I just look at it th…"

Angela Lee replied Apr 2, 2008 to Relationships in the firehouse...what's your take?

113 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by brenda caldwell

"We got the opportunity to see a sutphen quint and it was awesome. It was really to p…"

Angela Lee replied Apr 1, 2008 to WE ARE PURCASING A 75' QUINT, ANY PRO/CON ON MANUFACTURES

35 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Asst Chief Tim Cook

"We agree. This is not a prooblem where I am from. We have three couples that belong…"

Angela Lee replied Mar 31, 2008 to Relationships in the firehouse...what's your take?

113 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by brenda caldwell

"I have to disagree with you as I feel that my spouse is harder on me then others. He…"

Angela Lee replied Mar 31, 2008 to Relationships in the firehouse...what's your take?

113 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by brenda caldwell

"My spouse and I roll out on the same truck most of the time, but we both know when t…"

113 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by brenda caldwell

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service