LOOKING FOR INFO, ON TRUCK BRANDS AND THEIR PRO'S AND CON'S.
90% OF OUR FLEET IS PIERCE. THE LAST 2 WE HAVE PURCHASED FROM
LA FRANCE. IMPUTE ON QUALITY AND RELIABILITY WOULD BE GREAT.
THANKS.

Views: 530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rosenbaur are the low bid so beware we have one and it had to go get work done to get back in service. Would love to have gotten a pierce!
once again, thanks for the input.
I have nothing against pierce. It is a great truck. We have two, one pumper and a snorkel.
Pierce makes a real nice one, ask for the specs for Hanford Fire Washington Department of Energy. Try to go 65 feet and save some $$$ less weight on chassis as well.

Zimm
thanks for all input we have purchased, a 75' pierce quint.
Not a fan of quints, but you did well by going with Pierce.
u damn rite bro KME is aweome our whole station 1 trucks were bulit by kme butstation 2 is al centrals states menain all junk and plastic lol ill take a peak at ur site a 102ft quint huh thats new we donthave many of em in my state i dont think i kno here that would be classified as a ladder or tower same differents ill get bac 2 u on my likes on it lol stay safe bro and lafrance is all plastic POS big time
Guess who used to build Pierces ladders? Guess who builds Ferrera's?..............Smeal!
Before I even considered a 65 I'd take a long hard look at my response area.It's not just height you know.Setbacks,snow,parked cars. We've got a 100' and I wouldn't want anything shorter.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service