Billy Schmidt's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"My son would agree with the zombies. He's already read books on how to do that!"

Billy Schmidt replied Jul 2, 2010 to What Will Be The Most Important Leadership Qualities for the Fire Service in The Future?

11 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Billy Schmidt

"Yes, both internal and external politics can cause much havoc."

Billy Schmidt replied Jun 21, 2010 to What Will Be The Most Important Leadership Qualities for the Fire Service in The Future?

11 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Billy Schmidt

"Agree. One thing that has remained constant for more or less thousands of years is "…"

Billy Schmidt replied Jun 21, 2010 to What Will Be The Most Important Leadership Qualities for the Fire Service in The Future?

11 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Billy Schmidt

"I'm not of the younger generation either. Agree, it takes some real-life people inte…"

Billy Schmidt replied Apr 15, 2010 to Video Games: Do they build leadership?

14 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Shaun Hansen

"Which comes first, the chicken or the egg? Does leadership make a leader, or does a…"

Billy Schmidt replied Sep 30, 2009 to Leadership. What is it?

10 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Rhonda McGuire

"Right on, Wade. Sometimes "bad" leaders persuade people to move in a certain directi…"

10 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Rhonda McGuire

"Absolutely. As I mentioned in my first post, leadership means many things to many pe…"

10 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Rhonda McGuire

"I define leadership first, because it's a process, or an action, that anyone can do.…"

Billy Schmidt replied Sep 27, 2009 to Leadership. What is it?

10 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Rhonda McGuire

"Absolutely! Trust, just as respect, is earned, not automatically given. Yes! CRM sh…"

Billy Schmidt replied Sep 24, 2009 to Firefighters, Do You Believe In Your Leaders?

17 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Todd

"Yes, this event was well rehearsed. It was a perfect setting to hopefully motivate t…"

Billy Schmidt replied Sep 24, 2009 to Firefighters, Do You Believe In Your Leaders?

17 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Todd

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service