Michael A Freezer's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"How much does the course cost? A simple fundraiser could probably cover these costs…"

Michael A Freezer replied Jan 23, 2010 to I need information on how to get a grant for my EMT basic course any help ?

14 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Keith Whitmore

"I am confused. Does your fire department not have the funds to pay for this training…"

Michael A Freezer replied Jan 23, 2010 to I need information on how to get a grant for my EMT basic course any help ?

14 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Keith Whitmore

"In our Township, there are no regulations in regards to burning. Any resident can do…"

Michael A Freezer replied Jan 3, 2010 to Burn Permits and Regulations

19 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Todd

"It is unfortunate that they died in this incident. There are thousands of cell phone…"

Michael A Freezer replied Dec 25, 2009 to Diverted Cellular Call Contributes to Deadly NY Fire

2 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Tom Wheland

"Not sure if you use a point system or not or how you calculate your volunteer percen…"

Michael A Freezer replied Dec 16, 2009 to Volunteer Overnight Duty Crews

14 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Greg Beck

"We have to wait often in our fire apparatus when trying to leave our station. We hav…"

Michael A Freezer replied Nov 21, 2009 to Common Uncourtesy

68 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Brendan O'Keefe

"I agree with Dan, I think the lights confuse people and it doesn't get you anywhere…"

Michael A Freezer replied Nov 8, 2008 to Should POVs with only blue lights have to follow all traffic laws.

60 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by lang

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service