JOSEPH MONTONDO's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"i guess they can stop using the fire retardent and just let the endangered plants an…"

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Jul 28, 2010 to Federal Judge Orders Tougher Look At Fire Retardant Drops

19 Aug 3, 2010

"DIVERWS25DOWN@YAHOO.COM SEND WHATEVER YOU WANT I WOULD LIKE TO LOOK OVER EVERYTHING…"

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Jul 26, 2010 to Need help, Experinced FF/FO to look over safety training

3 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by JOSEPH MONTONDO

"Greenman that was a really good post because its so true."

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Jul 17, 2010 to Observation

20 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Ringold15

"i wish our police chief was that active in our community. but it is election time so…"

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Jul 17, 2010 to Massachusetts Police Chief Doubles as Firefighter

4 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by JOSEPH MONTONDO

"i agree with all the comments so far. in my dept we cover a city with a pop. of arou…"

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Jul 15, 2010 to Should Volunteer Fire Companies Specialize?

33 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Adam Gillis

"I DONT SEE HOW THIS WOULD BE NFPA COMPLIANT BEINGS THERE WOULD BE NO WAY TO HAVE A S…"

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Jul 14, 2010 to British Fire Department Phases Out Traditional Helmets

26 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Roy Walker

"THESE FIREMAN ARE IN OUR PRAYERS. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW. DID THESE FIREMAN HAVE A TRU…"

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Jul 14, 2010 to Kansas Firefighters Hurt in Truck Explosion

3 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Forsaken Firefighter

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service