ben maguire sr's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"hey roy I know how you feel.my chief would get calls all the time when we ran late n…"

ben maguire sr replied Mar 16, 2011 to Best or Favorite Memory of Being In The Fire Service

26 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Melissa Eastwood

"I have no problem with a female firefighter."

ben maguire sr replied Mar 16, 2011 to What Are Your Views On Women Firefighters?

257 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Ted Mead

"although I don`t agree with running the red light. I remember when I was growing up…"

ben maguire sr replied Mar 16, 2011 to FDNY Ladder Truck Failed To Stop At Red Light In Staten Island Crash

3 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by ben maguire sr

"R.I.P. Brother! my prayers go out to his family."

ben maguire sr replied Mar 16, 2011 to USFA: Florida Captain Collapses, Dies During Response

1 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by ben maguire sr

"Looking at the bus,I wonder how many were decapitated.that bus had to have been spee…"

ben maguire sr replied Mar 14, 2011 to Tour Bus Accident In Bronx Leaves Up To 14 Dead, Many Injured

3 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Tyler Lyons

"I responded to house fire from work.which was about a mile away.pulled up on scene t…"

ben maguire sr replied Mar 14, 2011 to Best or Favorite Memory of Being In The Fire Service

26 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Melissa Eastwood

"nothing is worse then losing a brother. r.i.p."

ben maguire sr replied Jan 20, 2011 to Mayday Declared During Baltimore County Apartment Fire; Firefighter Killed, Residents Injured

20 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Wes

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service