Russ Gregston's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Thank you all very much for the input I pray we don't encounter such an incident but…"

Russ Gregston replied Feb 15, 2012 to Dealing with Meth Labs

21 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Russ Gregston

" Wow Doug Thank you very much this will help tremendously."

Russ Gregston replied Feb 15, 2012 to Dealing with Meth Labs

21 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Russ Gregston

"Tiffany I'll swap with you I am starting an AK collection                           …"

Russ Gregston replied Feb 15, 2012 to Patch Swap

14 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Russ Gregston

"Unfortunately John the buck stops there we are a stand alone nonprofit 501(C)3 entit…"

Russ Gregston replied Feb 7, 2012 to As a Senior Officer how do you deal with freelancing ?

36 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by FireSiren

"  Very true Mike and I do just that which hasn't made me a very popular guy around t…"

Russ Gregston replied Feb 7, 2012 to As a Senior Officer how do you deal with freelancing ?

36 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by FireSiren

"John you are going to love this one I answer to an Executive board which is made up…"

36 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by FireSiren

"  Believe me Mike if it were up to me he would be gone in a flash, unfortunately som…"

36 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by FireSiren

"  FireSiren the person in question volunteers for both EMS and the Fire Dept. but wh…"

36 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by FireSiren

"WestPhilly I started this forum as a discussion not to seek advice. I delt with the…"

Russ Gregston replied Feb 3, 2012 to As a Senior Officer how do you deal with freelancing ?

36 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by FireSiren

"  Well I did just that and it blew up in my face and turned into a rather heated sho…"

Russ Gregston replied Feb 1, 2012 to As a Senior Officer how do you deal with freelancing ?

36 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by FireSiren

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service