Mark Hannah's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Paul I'm sure you have had alot of action running into burning houses where you work…"

Mark Hannah replied Apr 24, 2011 to Retired Oklahoma Firefighter Killed; Shot After Intruding into Police Officer's Home

79 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Justin Wheeler

"Paul, A headlock is considered deadly force!"

Mark Hannah replied Apr 23, 2011 to Retired Oklahoma Firefighter Killed; Shot After Intruding into Police Officer's Home

79 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Justin Wheeler

"Paul, I am a law Enforcement officer with state and federal credentials. I've been…"

Mark Hannah replied Apr 23, 2011 to Retired Oklahoma Firefighter Killed; Shot After Intruding into Police Officer's Home

79 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Justin Wheeler

"These tanks would be staged at predetermined locations and the water would be treate…"

Mark Hannah replied Apr 22, 2011 to Alternative Water Supply Using Bladder/Pillow Tanks

7 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Mark Hannah

"Well, he is dumb to the fact that he doesn't know a thing about the law or law enfor…"

Mark Hannah replied Apr 22, 2011 to Retired Oklahoma Firefighter Killed; Shot After Intruding into Police Officer's Home

79 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Justin Wheeler

"Paul, You don't have a clue. You never fire warning shots. This cop has never been…"

Mark Hannah replied Apr 22, 2011 to Retired Oklahoma Firefighter Killed; Shot After Intruding into Police Officer's Home

79 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Justin Wheeler

"Are you on drugs? When people goes bonkers or get high and they barge into your home…"

Mark Hannah replied Apr 21, 2011 to Retired Oklahoma Firefighter Killed; Shot After Intruding into Police Officer's Home

79 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Justin Wheeler

"Jesse, They are a must have! We just ordered another one from Ryan @ Broken Bow. He…"

Mark Hannah replied Sep 7, 2010 to Piercing Nozzles

39 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Doug

"I got plenty of deer meat too! After all, I'm the local state game and fish warden!!…"

Mark Hannah replied Sep 7, 2010 to Why do People think FireFighters are Rednecks in the South

193 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Rachel

"glad I could help Heather! Oh, and Paul, don't forget the occasional beaver hut! The…"

Mark Hannah replied Sep 7, 2010 to Why do People think FireFighters are Rednecks in the South

193 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Rachel

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service