David Earl Gregory's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Well, as I said, I started out there in the 70's as a volunteer and finally got a pa…"

David Earl Gregory replied May 11, 2011 to WANTED: Kick-ass Volunteer Fire Company

43 May 15, 2011
Reply by Spartacus

"Well, I can only speak for one and that was one I was a member of way back when in d…"

David Earl Gregory replied May 10, 2011 to WANTED: Kick-ass Volunteer Fire Company

43 May 15, 2011
Reply by Spartacus

"Hi and thanks for the reply. I could use 106 and 103 if that's okay? I'm also lookin…"

David Earl Gregory replied May 9, 2011 to Old Training Manuals

5 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Susan F. Walker

""I never thought of a helmet hurting a kiddo until my son at 4 put on a Metro style…"

David Earl Gregory replied Apr 1, 2011 to Allowing children to try on fire gear and helmets during PR details.

69 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Michael P. Cain

"Don't you ever clean your stuff? If it's that toxic, I'd dispose it or at least try…"

David Earl Gregory replied Apr 1, 2011 to Allowing children to try on fire gear and helmets during PR details.

69 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Michael P. Cain

"He didn't by any chance move there from SC did he? If so, I bet I know him too."

David Earl Gregory replied Mar 31, 2011 to Fire Chief Goes Bonkers in New Mexico - What would you do?

11 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Ana-Maria Garcia

"Well folks, no, we're not ready. What I'm seeing here is a distinct move towards dep…"

David Earl Gregory replied Mar 18, 2011 to Are We Prepared?

25 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Jack/dt

"Go to EBAY and type in potassium iodide. You won't believe what you see."

David Earl Gregory replied Mar 18, 2011 to Iodine Products: Can you still purchase them on the East Coast? Are they real? Be prepared... or not.

6 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"Naturally the reports are going to say "less than harmful" to prevent a panic. Do I…"

David Earl Gregory replied Mar 18, 2011 to Radiation Exposure from Japan Nuclear Power Plants... What are they monitoring for? What's next? Are you prepared? Do you know how to use radiological monitors?

52 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"I'm not going to say a lot on this but here goes. Yeah, he should have made his ques…"

David Earl Gregory replied Mar 9, 2011 to What would you do if this happened

30 Mar 12, 2011

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service