Dylan Ferguson's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"I would have no problem with a vollie officer in a combination department.  That bei…"

Dylan Ferguson replied Apr 11, 2013 to Do Your Combination Departments allow Volunteers to be Officers?

9 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by ashfire

"First off Im sorry that you find yourself in this situation.  If your department is…"

Dylan Ferguson replied Apr 11, 2013 to Just a rant about our Emergency Weather Warning System

6 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by ashfire

"I agree probably a saturated market.  But if that doesnt deter you, you could take a…"

Dylan Ferguson replied Apr 11, 2012 to Fire Department Software

4 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by WCFPD 2006

"Choice A, risk a little to save a little with structural issues of the floor we have…"

Dylan Ferguson replied Apr 11, 2012 to Another Scenario

14 May 14, 2012
Reply by Derek J Sinesi

"Agreed I am driving up wind as fast as possible.  Please tell me that said truck was…"

Dylan Ferguson replied Apr 11, 2012 to Would not want to be on that haz-mat call!

5 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Douglas Greenwald

"I think to a certain extent your right about this.  The standard shield that comes w…"

Dylan Ferguson replied Apr 11, 2012 to "Droopy Bourkes"

16 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Dylan Ferguson

"A little scary that technology has come to this.  I dont think this is a technology…"

Dylan Ferguson replied Nov 16, 2011 to Police Extracting Private Cell Phone Data... Can we use this for arsonists? Is this even legal?

10 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"I echo what has been said here, and I would imagine any company that did this for yo…"

Dylan Ferguson replied Nov 16, 2011 to Pre-Incident Planning

4 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Dylan Ferguson

"Uh yep can understnad why this went to two alarns for sure.  Kudos to you for the qu…"

Dylan Ferguson replied Nov 16, 2011 to A couple of my photos from recent events. I would appreciate any comments you may have. Thank You

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Ron Briggs

"Typically the 100 ft distance is the minimum required by federal and state laws.  Th…"

Dylan Ferguson replied Nov 16, 2011 to For public hearing of Gas pipeline, they should invite fire fighters too!

2 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Dylan Ferguson

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service