Michael C. Harrison's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Well, here is what I see. I see fire which rapidly starts to darken down, meaning ve…"

Michael C. Harrison replied Feb 5, 2010 to Interior Video of a Catastrophic Fire Event

25 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Chris

"I understand the manning issues with rural depts. That being said most of my experie…"

Michael C. Harrison replied Jan 28, 2010 to Situation question....what do you do...?

11 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Michael C. Harrison

"First, is it a house or a building? Is the house or building occupied? Cars in the d…"

Michael C. Harrison replied Jan 28, 2010 to Situation question....what do you do...?

11 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Michael C. Harrison

"Steve, unfortunately most of the responses you will receive on this board are the, "…"

Michael C. Harrison replied Jan 25, 2010 to Active duty firefighters with Pacemakers or defibrillators

18 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by D. Tallent

"For a warranty to be voided by the manufacturer because of use of aftermarket parts,…"

Michael C. Harrison replied Jan 16, 2010 to saw blades

7 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Ben Waller

"Where is your primary life safety? I'm not sure what you are asking, but if it is "w…"

Michael C. Harrison replied Jan 8, 2010 to Kitchen Table Tactics 1-07-10

7 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Jeff Cole

"I am surprised no one took issue with firefighters wearing non matching turnout gear…"

Michael C. Harrison replied Jan 8, 2010 to How Many Does It Take?

12 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Roy Walker

"It appears that the roof ops are finished (fire venting from the roof, either thru a…"

Michael C. Harrison replied Jan 8, 2010 to Roof Ops

20 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"My saws can cut thru wood, so I know they would have no problem with some grass and…"

Michael C. Harrison replied Jan 8, 2010 to Green Roof Operations

9 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by WhiteLightning

"That is very much a problem in your company (seems like you already know that, but y…"

Michael C. Harrison replied Dec 24, 2009 to Turn left here..No back there

16 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Bruce Clouthier Jr.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service