Kip's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"The city is trying to blame the FF's for the poor EMS system in the city. There are…"

Kip replied Feb 7, 2013 to Rough times in the DC/Baltimore region

8 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Timothy John Dodson

"Cap, I hope the DC area bad luck ends soon. As for the ALS engine system you guys ar…"

Kip replied Feb 7, 2013 to Rough times in the DC/Baltimore region

8 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Timothy John Dodson

"John, I was wondering if I could get a copy of that PPT. We are trying to get our g…"

Kip replied Jan 24, 2013 to PPV and its use.

22 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Leland Lavender

"And he didn't even make the truck!!!!"

Kip replied Apr 4, 2012 to volly vs. career (oh yes I did)

8 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Moose

"Agreed. I wish there could be one size fits all firefighting tactics, because that w…"

Kip replied Feb 26, 2012 to Chief Salka's "Transitional Attack is Whack" Misses the Mark

21 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Nathan Henderson

"Wow, I also know numerous Detroit firefighters and have gotten to work and train wit…"

Kip replied Feb 25, 2012 to Chief Salka's "Transitional Attack is Whack" Misses the Mark

21 Mar 4, 2012

"I really like this video, I believe that vertical ventilation is becoming a lost art…"

Kip replied Feb 24, 2012 to Roof Vent Training, D.C. House Fire, Helmet Camera Footage

15 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Ben Waller

"For those that say that the Transitional Attack is for people who cannot take the he…"

Kip replied Feb 23, 2012 to Chief Salka's "Transitional Attack is Whack" Misses the Mark

21 Mar 4, 2012

"Uh, I always wear mine and I have been in fires where it was almost unbearable to ta…"

Kip replied Sep 11, 2008 to Are you wearing your nomex hood?

53 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by T.J.

"We use Roto-ray's. All of our new apparatus is getting them. I honestly do not know…"

Kip replied Sep 4, 2008 to The Roto-Ray

2 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Kip

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service