Dan Kishton's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"I know I sound like a broken record. But once again I got a call from my Asst Chief…"

Dan Kishton replied Jan 8, 2014 to Any books to buy to help with classes?

8 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Dan Kishton

"Ok thank you all for your input. I was figuring that but just thought I'd ask. I'm r…"

Dan Kishton replied Dec 21, 2013 to I know I am probably jumping the wagon but just a question

5 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Dan Kishton

"Does your department also issue them to the new hires that don't have any training y…"

Dan Kishton replied Dec 20, 2013 to I know I am probably jumping the wagon but just a question

5 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Dan Kishton

"Well I just go the phone call today from the FD.. Everything was good to go and they…"

Dan Kishton replied Dec 18, 2013 to Any books to buy to help with classes?

8 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Dan Kishton

"Well passed my tests to get into schooling and just went yesterday for my physical a…"

Dan Kishton replied Dec 12, 2013 to Any books to buy to help with classes?

8 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Dan Kishton

"After I pass everything and they put me through schooling it will be a paid position…"

Dan Kishton replied Nov 6, 2013 to Have 2nd interview and Ride along and Agility test scheduled

5 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Dan Kishton

"Well 2nd interview went well. Today I get to do my ride along from 6pm-10pm have to…"

Dan Kishton replied Nov 6, 2013 to Have 2nd interview and Ride along and Agility test scheduled

5 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Dan Kishton

"Thank you guys after I get my volunteer cert im going to look into getting my Firefi…"

Dan Kishton replied Aug 1, 2012 to New member and a question

5 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Marc Hansen

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service