Jack Curles's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Maybe we do need to change our name from Fire Rescue personel to Lifeguards! Geese a…"

Jack Curles replied May 21, 2011 to Should Volunteer Firefighters Get Paid for Calls?

82 May 26, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"I like volunteering at my age because I can give back some of what I learned over th…"

Jack Curles replied May 20, 2011 to Should Volunteer Firefighters Get Paid for Calls?

82 May 26, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"I don't know the answer so I was wondering does the national guard pay their soldier…"

Jack Curles replied May 20, 2011 to Should Volunteer Firefighters Get Paid for Calls?

82 May 26, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"The first fire dept I volunteered at back in the seventys and eightys when times wer…"

82 May 26, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"What I meant was when your at that moment when you know that's it! It can go south r…"

Jack Curles replied Sep 8, 2010 to How many times have you faced certain death only to have God say nope not today?

70 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by John

"My older brother is a buddist and my middle brother well I don't know if he's saved…"

Jack Curles replied Sep 8, 2010 to How many times have you faced certain death only to have God say nope not today?

70 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by John

"Thanks Chief Sharp! Who knows what good he will work at any time! I"

70 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by John

"Wow Chief how did you keep from killing him later? Totally great your still here to…"

70 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by John

"A semi loaded with dressed chickens from a Cagles chicken plant here tied up with a…"

Jack Curles replied Sep 8, 2010 to Why do People think FireFighters are Rednecks in the South

193 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Rachel

"Ha ha I don't know either buy she was a rather large woman! My oldest daughter is a…"

Jack Curles replied Sep 6, 2010 to Weirdest Thing Found At A Fire

199 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2019   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service