Joe Bilsky's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"2nd generation firefighter here, still proudly serving with my father, and hoping wh…"

Joe Bilsky replied Mar 6, 2013 to Whos a second or third generation firefighter?

17 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Dave Dowdle

"Well my suggestion is get the basics, couple hundred feet of 1-1/2 attack line, spee…"

Joe Bilsky replied Mar 5, 2013 to "New" Quick Attack Truck for Our Department. Now What Should We Fill It With?

16 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Shannon Elliott

"Personally  I'd look at what it's main role will be, is it just a brush truck, or ar…"

Joe Bilsky replied Mar 5, 2013 to "New" Quick Attack Truck for Our Department. Now What Should We Fill It With?

16 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Shannon Elliott

"Heights are fun, I use to operate the bucket of a 95' Tower, just ground ladders are…"

Joe Bilsky replied May 2, 2011 to What are you afraid of?

71 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Bob Callahan

"Most likely, Bin Laden was just a figurehead towards the end, since he had too large…"

Joe Bilsky replied May 2, 2011 to osama bin laden dead...expect retalliation?

22 May 2, 2011
Reply by Norm Tindell

"The main thing is being up on ground ladders that aren't stable, almost had too many…"

Joe Bilsky replied May 2, 2011 to What are you afraid of?

71 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Bob Callahan

"I agree fully, but at the same time, officers have to look at more then just getting…"

Joe Bilsky replied May 2, 2011 to Do We Ask Too Much of Volunteers?

63 May 11, 2011
Reply by Patti Walz

"People like Bin Laden will always be around, so for that we should always stay sharp…"

Joe Bilsky replied May 2, 2011 to osama bin laden dead...expect retalliation?

22 May 2, 2011
Reply by Norm Tindell

"I agree with keeping them covered, or at very least, keep them respectable. For exam…"

Joe Bilsky replied May 1, 2011 to Tattoos in the Workplace. Your Thoughts?

102 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Jenn Hess

"Leo D. Stapleton's books are great, very close to Dennis Smith, about a Boston firef…"

Joe Bilsky replied May 1, 2011 to enjoyable firefighting and emt books to read for fun!

15 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Nathan Henderson

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service