Mike Woodman's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"You are right John, when that tone goes off, you need to listen to what it is, so th…"

Mike Woodman replied May 5, 2009 to How do you prepare for a call?

67 May 9, 2009
Reply by Eric VanWinkle

"My regards to his family, friends, the Department, and town. Prayers out to you."

Mike Woodman replied Mar 24, 2009 to Oklahoma Fire Chief Killed in Grain Elevator Blaze, Five Firefighters Injured

39 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Jen

"What was he thinking? Oh, thats right he was not! It is just stupid to neadlessly pu…"

Mike Woodman replied Mar 24, 2009 to Senior Fire Officer Charged in Coatesville Arsons

47 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by sean rainey

"Murray, I am sorry for your loss. My prayers for you and your family."

Mike Woodman replied Mar 17, 2009 to Shooting Spree Leaves Alabama Firefighter/EMT Without Wife, Son and Two Family Members

49 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Fire Chick

"Thank GOD Doug that you and your wife didn't go out earlier! Also GREAT JOB, I pray…"

Mike Woodman replied Mar 17, 2009 to Off-Duty Alexandria, Virginia Firefighter Rescues Brother From Burning Home

34 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Jacqui NiaNia

"I think that the city officials are crazy if they do this. Fire fighters do not make…"

Mike Woodman replied Mar 12, 2009 to Rhode Island Town May Stop Firefighters from Having Second Jobs

60 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Jacob Fouts

"That really Sucks! The mayor has no idea as to how to protect his and your city! Wha…"

Mike Woodman replied Mar 12, 2009 to Blaze Rages at Indianapolis Apartment Complex Construction Site

11 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby lingard

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service