James Borsellino's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Vic.....I know what you mean about losing count, there are days now that I can't eve…"

James Borsellino replied Sep 4, 2010 to what is the most calls you ran in one day

44 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Marc

"When I was a rookie (22 years ago) The pumper (engine) I was on ran two second alarm…"

James Borsellino replied Sep 4, 2010 to what is the most calls you ran in one day

44 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Marc

"I'm not sure, been 12 years since I was a volunteer and we use to pull fire watches,…"

James Borsellino replied Sep 4, 2010 to whats the longest you have been on a call

59 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Davin Eshelman

"For the last six years or me, my community was amalgimated with the city. We relied…"

James Borsellino replied Sep 3, 2010 to I Need Another Engine Company. No, Not That One.

31 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Andrew Salinger

"I'd love to be a whore.........maybe I'd be good at that becasue I'm a terrible drun…"

James Borsellino replied Sep 3, 2010 to Stereotypes

205 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Phoenix

"The thing I hate the most........ Full time Firefighters w thinking because they get…"

James Borsellino replied Sep 3, 2010 to Stereotypes

205 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Phoenix

"RIT has become a very valuble and necessary part of firefighting! But I'm am a stron…"

James Borsellino replied Sep 1, 2010 to Mayday. At what point do you just need to call in the RIT team?

64 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Eric Koch

"I have to agree that the dispatcher should have had more done to them. A person in t…"

James Borsellino replied Sep 1, 2010 to Montana Dispatcher Suspended for April Fool's Joke

28 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Bill Mulligan

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service