Fire Critic's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"That is what I was going to say.... Nobody gives a crap about our big red truck wit…"

Fire Critic replied Nov 21, 2009 to Common Uncourtesy

68 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Brendan O'Keefe

"It isn't about you. It is about felons. There are exceptions to every rule and you c…"

Fire Critic replied Nov 17, 2009 to Should Felons be allowed to be Firefighters?

280 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

"My first thought is....everyone in prison is innocent just ask them. Your story is…"

Fire Critic replied Nov 17, 2009 to Should Felons be allowed to be Firefighters?

280 Dec 2, 2010

"Hypothetically, A child molester does time in jail and gets out on good behavior.…"

280 Dec 2, 2010

"What about all those arsonists? Hell what about all the firefighters turned arsonist…"

Fire Critic replied Nov 10, 2009 to Should Felons be allowed to be Firefighters?

280 Dec 2, 2010

"Hey A.J. I missed episode 97 of Emergency, can you give me the rundown in full detai…"

Fire Critic replied Sep 27, 2009 to No Heroes as NBC's 'Trauma' Fails to Deliver - a Firefighter Nation Review

77 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Loyd Dittfurth

"Robert, My department uses them. They aren't issued, but the majority has them. The…"

Fire Critic replied Aug 27, 2009 to Radio Straps

26 Jan 28, 2019

"He did the crime, he did the time. That is the justice system. He is free to play no…"

Fire Critic replied Aug 14, 2009 to Do you agree with Micheal Vick returning to the NFL?

10 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by John Rulli Jr.

"I don't live in Connecticut, but I am having one hell of a time vacationing here. I…"

Fire Critic replied Aug 6, 2009 to Should Felons be allowed to be Firefighters?

280 Dec 2, 2010

"I have written a little bit about this topic on my blog. While I am vacationing up i…"

Fire Critic replied Aug 6, 2009 to Should Felons be allowed to be Firefighters?

280 Dec 2, 2010

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service