Austin's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"I don't really agree with that Austin. Why the 50 ft length? I'm guessing then that…"

Austin replied Mar 11, 2013 to Reality vs Fiction: Technical Rescue and Other Rope Rescues

8 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Moose

"For us, there are at least 3 things our RIT rope must comply with: -At least 50ft -M…"

Austin replied Mar 11, 2013 to Reality vs Fiction: Technical Rescue and Other Rope Rescues

8 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Moose

"Your welcome and thank you. I'm proud of what my family has accomplished in the fire…"

Austin replied Mar 9, 2013 to Whos a second or third generation firefighter?

17 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Dave Dowdle

"Your welcome and thank you. I'm proud of what my family has accomplished in the fire…"

Austin replied Mar 9, 2013 to Whos a second or third generation firefighter?

17 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Dave Dowdle

"4th Generation Firefighter - I have family who severed as firefighters, to chiefs. M…"

Austin replied Mar 8, 2013 to Whos a second or third generation firefighter?

17 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Dave Dowdle

"I would go look at Sirennet.com. They have everything you want, and at a decent pric…"

Austin replied Mar 8, 2013 to Emergency Lights for Car/Truck

8 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Chris Engler

"No disrespect towards Brent, as he may of actually gotten good luck with stl, but in…"

Austin replied Feb 15, 2013 to POV Lighting. Has anyone used the "Stingerz" style of lighting on theirs?

9 May 13, 2013
Reply by Derek J Sinesi

"Ok there's a couple things that need to be mentioned. 1. Stingerz "emergency lighti…"

Austin replied Feb 15, 2013 to POV Lighting. Has anyone used the "Stingerz" style of lighting on theirs?

9 May 13, 2013
Reply by Derek J Sinesi

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service