Michael DeMasi's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Well, every dept. I have been on the color have gone like this: White- Cheif and As…"

Michael DeMasi replied Feb 23, 2008 to Is There A Standard For Helmet Colors On The Fire Ground?

79 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Ben Waller

"WOW!! That was AWSOME! That is really what this job is all about. I honestly can't t…"

Michael DeMasi replied Feb 15, 2008 to Am I A Fireman Yet?

36 Feb 9, 2010

"Not at all Marie. I am the same way. I can sit and eat dinner and watch the most nas…"

Michael DeMasi replied Feb 9, 2008 to What is/or was the most interesting or worst call you have been on?

71 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Finn Volunteer

"WOW! I would have to say Allen that I would be wondering "WHAT THE HELL" too."

Michael DeMasi replied Feb 8, 2008 to What is/or was the most interesting or worst call you have been on?

71 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Finn Volunteer

"The dept. I was on made our own. Basically, we took a heavy duty truck chassis and p…"

Michael DeMasi replied Feb 5, 2008 to Rural FD Tankers

30 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Ralph Anthony P.Rowan

"That is disturbing. I guess she thought that she was giving equal justice, but defin…"

Michael DeMasi replied Feb 5, 2008 to What is/or was the most interesting or worst call you have been on?

71 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Finn Volunteer

"I remeber hearing about that. That must have been tough sorting through all that. I…"

Michael DeMasi replied Feb 5, 2008 to What is/or was the most interesting or worst call you have been on?

71 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Finn Volunteer

"I am not sure where to get them, but I will keep and eye out. I do have one question…"

Michael DeMasi replied Feb 5, 2008 to Vol. FF's need help finding old Leather helmets

3 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Ed Jackson

"Most everything I have worked with has been E-One. I love them. They have been awsom…"

Michael DeMasi replied Feb 5, 2008 to Pierce or Seagraves which is better?

72 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by T.J. Howe

"Thank you Greenman! You hit the nail right on the head. It not only does what you sa…"

Michael DeMasi replied Feb 5, 2008 to Cadet's or Trained Firefighters ?

57 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Kevin

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service