Thomas Jon Washburn's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"i recomend scott packs they seem to do the job just fine...carbon fiber bottles are…"

Thomas Jon Washburn replied May 25, 2010 to Air Packs

26 May 28, 2010
Reply by John Crabbe

"A-Men brother"

Thomas Jon Washburn replied Apr 25, 2010 to How Old is Too Old to Become a Firefighter?

93 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Daniel O Houghton

"i am not angry i am not trying to be mean but what some peopl say is just uncalled f…"

Thomas Jon Washburn replied Apr 25, 2010 to How Old is Too Old to Become a Firefighter?

93 Oct 23, 2010

"so you are saying that a tamker would arrive on scene first umm not where i come fro…"

93 Oct 23, 2010

""You have to be able to rescue your fellow firefighters and be ready for most anythi…"

93 Oct 23, 2010

"meaning being put to shame or telling him that he needs to be in tip top shape for t…"

93 Oct 23, 2010

"i see no reason for this fella to be disd becuase of his abilitlys or weight or age…"

93 Oct 23, 2010

"go for it my freind if you are considering a rig driver there is no saving your fell…"

93 Oct 23, 2010

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service