Eian Merino's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"on my last one we were allowed to put them in as soon as you could get them. can any…"

Eian Merino replied May 18, 2009 to does anyone know if utah volunteers ffs can have lights in their povs

13 May 18, 2009
Reply by Mick Shelley

"im not new to firefighting or i wouldnt be on this website now would i. I just want…"

Eian Merino replied May 18, 2009 to does anyone know if utah volunteers ffs can have lights in their povs

13 May 18, 2009
Reply by Mick Shelley

"in illinois its 18 for volunteer and paid."

Eian Merino replied May 15, 2009 to How old do you have to be to be a operational firefighter i your town/state/country

58 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Nenad

"no im not just for the lights and yes i will still join and the reason im not on a d…"

Eian Merino replied May 15, 2009 to does anyone know if utah volunteers ffs can have lights in their povs

13 May 18, 2009
Reply by Mick Shelley

"im not on a department here yet."

Eian Merino replied May 14, 2009 to does anyone know if utah volunteers ffs can have lights in their povs

13 May 18, 2009
Reply by Mick Shelley

"I always had my pager and portable on full blast because at night i sleep like a log…"

Eian Merino replied May 4, 2009 to How do you prepare for a call?

67 May 9, 2009
Reply by Eric VanWinkle

"I agree completely with you chief, always plan and be prepared. Most of the guys on…"

Eian Merino replied May 4, 2009 to How do you prepare for a call?

67 May 9, 2009
Reply by Eric VanWinkle

"yes because it halves the response time of ffs to respond because like 90% of vol. f…"

Eian Merino replied Apr 12, 2009 to Volunteers with Lights and Sirens

361 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Norm Tindell

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2021   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service