Bobby Hunter's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"I have a pair that I was given a few weeks ago by our property guy at the firehouse…"

Bobby Hunter replied Apr 17, 2011 to Haix leather bunker boots

9 Apr 19, 2011

""Money sent elsewhere (for example, earthquakes in Japan,New Zealand, Haiti, Chile)…"

Bobby Hunter replied Mar 14, 2011 to Are We Prepared?

25 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Jack/dt

"Bull - I agree with you. We are a broke country, but yet we seem to send billions to…"

Bobby Hunter replied Mar 14, 2011 to Are We Prepared?

25 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Jack/dt

"All our stations in the county have career staffing 24/7, but when snow storm is bei…"

Bobby Hunter replied Jan 11, 2011 to Volunteer Dept. Standing by at the dept. during bad weather.

13 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by David Earl Gregory

"In my 17 yrs in the fire service I have seen & heard the local news media do a l…"

Bobby Hunter replied Dec 30, 2010 to Maryland Chief Rebukes Claim Response Time Contributed To Fatal Fire

20 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by FETC

"My heart goes out to the families of our fallen & injured FF's in this tragic ev…"

Bobby Hunter replied Dec 22, 2010 to Chicago Firefighters Trapped In Vacant Building Fire Collapse; Two Dead, Others Critical

56 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by FFN WebTeam

"Oh, and don't forget that this job is the only place where you can still act like a…"

Bobby Hunter replied Jul 7, 2010 to what is the most satisfying aspect of your job as a firefighter/EMT?

47 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Bobby Hunter

"Your right no 2 calls are the same. As soon as you start thinking that way you'll fi…"

Bobby Hunter replied Jul 5, 2010 to what is the most satisfying aspect of your job as a firefighter/EMT?

47 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Bobby Hunter

"Its been said before & I think most will say the samething, Just knowing you hel…"

Bobby Hunter replied Jul 5, 2010 to what is the most satisfying aspect of your job as a firefighter/EMT?

47 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Bobby Hunter

"I know Chief Carr & the FF's in Charleston have alot going on right now, dealing…"

Bobby Hunter replied Apr 28, 2010 to Freedom Group Protests Cross at Charleston Firehouse

303 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Ben Waller

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service