Loyd Dittfurth's Discussions (1,174)

Discussions Replied To (1129) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"A Loyd Star volunteer firefighter has been charged with using the department's Fuelm…"

Loyd Dittfurth replied Mar 3, 2010 to Mississippi Firefighter Charged with Embezzlement

10 Mar 3, 2010

"oh you are in the wrong part of the world just come to texas."

Loyd Dittfurth replied Mar 3, 2010 to What's your favorite Fire Station magazine?

34 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Oldman

"I am gonna have to go with firehouse but the playboy sounds nice."

Loyd Dittfurth replied Mar 2, 2010 to What's your favorite Fire Station magazine?

34 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Oldman

"lol theres like 20 of those at the station"

Loyd Dittfurth replied Mar 2, 2010 to old firefighter's helment

4 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Loyd Dittfurth

"WOW I havent ever heard of this one"

Loyd Dittfurth replied Mar 2, 2010 to Texas Firefighter Jobs

5 May 23, 2011
Reply by George Parker

"what no guess on that one lol oh well I bet you can doo it well I hope so I ll give…"

Loyd Dittfurth replied Mar 2, 2010 to Tips for preparing for National Registry for an EMT-B

9 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Michael Meadows

"thanks thats how I get all the girls truth is I am 4'2" 102lbs more zits than a piz…"

Loyd Dittfurth replied Mar 1, 2010 to I want to become a fire fighter but want the best training I can get.

13 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Loyd Dittfurth

"aint you heard that brad paisly song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ Im…"

Loyd Dittfurth replied Mar 1, 2010 to I want to become a fire fighter but want the best training I can get.

13 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Loyd Dittfurth

"lol I went to my academy before he got out of diapers well not quite but it was befo…"

13 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Loyd Dittfurth

"why didnt you tell me about that when I was lookin around lol well to late now its a…"

13 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Loyd Dittfurth

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service