Oneness's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"The real sufferers will be children, do to them being still in development. Backgrou…"

Oneness replied Mar 22, 2011 to Radiation Exposure from Japan Nuclear Power Plants... What are they monitoring for? What's next? Are you prepared? Do you know how to use radiological monitors?

52 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"oopps you caught me.... well actually that statement wasn't mine, it was from an art…"

Oneness replied Mar 22, 2011 to Radiation Exposure from Japan Nuclear Power Plants... What are they monitoring for? What's next? Are you prepared? Do you know how to use radiological monitors?

52 Sep 21, 2011

"And one closer to home: "(CBS) A scientist for the Environmental Protection Agency i…"

Oneness replied Mar 21, 2011 to Radiation Exposure from Japan Nuclear Power Plants... What are they monitoring for? What's next? Are you prepared? Do you know how to use radiological monitors?

52 Sep 21, 2011

"Not at all, just a student of history. Here is a related example on holding back inf…"

Oneness replied Mar 21, 2011 to Radiation Exposure from Japan Nuclear Power Plants... What are they monitoring for? What's next? Are you prepared? Do you know how to use radiological monitors?

52 Sep 21, 2011

"No hidden motive, just helping by sharing my resources and what I know and what my o…"

52 Sep 21, 2011

"Ok, I picked some more informed brains at work today. The Detector is from a Japanes…"

52 Sep 21, 2011

"beta can pass through plastic if it's thin enough and the energy level is strong eno…"

Oneness replied Mar 20, 2011 to Radiation Exposure from Japan Nuclear Power Plants... What are they monitoring for? What's next? Are you prepared? Do you know how to use radiological monitors?

52 Sep 21, 2011

"Plastic wouldn't stop the gamma, might attenuate the readings a little though cause…"

Oneness replied Mar 19, 2011 to Radiation Exposure from Japan Nuclear Power Plants... What are they monitoring for? What's next? Are you prepared? Do you know how to use radiological monitors?

52 Sep 21, 2011

"I'll tell you what's wrong.....those probes are wrapped in plastic, and plastic bloc…"

Oneness replied Mar 18, 2011 to Radiation Exposure from Japan Nuclear Power Plants... What are they monitoring for? What's next? Are you prepared? Do you know how to use radiological monitors?

52 Sep 21, 2011

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service