William Williams's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Amen brother. Im the same age and feel the same way. Sadly many dont feel the same w…"

William Williams replied Mar 1, 2008 to Cheating On the Spouses.

26 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

"will do brother. I will be taking action, just have to get my things together.......…"

William Williams replied Mar 1, 2008 to Career FF pay and work schedules.....your input is needed.

24 Mar 31, 2008

"Yeah, the neighboring military installation fire department works that same schedule…"

William Williams replied Mar 1, 2008 to Career FF pay and work schedules.....your input is needed.

24 Mar 31, 2008

"No we do not have a Union established."

24 Mar 31, 2008

"The City has been paying us this way for years, so if there was an agreement it was…"

24 Mar 31, 2008

"Aaron I sent you an email. Check it when you get a chance and get back with me. Than…"

24 Mar 31, 2008

"Thanks Aaron. Still after reading the links you posted, I dont see where it says tha…"

24 Mar 31, 2008

"thanks man. Yeah I had heard that they couldnt fire us for joining but, the last tim…"

24 Mar 31, 2008

"I just cant believe that there is not a law that plainly says this is how you will b…"

William Williams replied Feb 29, 2008 to Career FF pay and work schedules.....your input is needed.

24 Mar 31, 2008

"I agree with Huw Jones, having Lasik surgery was the best thing I have every spent m…"

William Williams replied Feb 29, 2008 to Fire fighting and Eye sight.

8 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by William Williams

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service