Ernie Scheinert's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"That is all great until you introduce things that happen in the real world such as f…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Jul 2, 2011 to Fire Apparatus Wheel Chocks. What's your SOG?

57 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Shane Griffith

"Jason, Great idea and thank you so much for posting this. I always enjoy all of the…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Jun 30, 2011 to "Follow the Coupling Drill" Anywhere

2 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Michael Harkey

"Jason, First off, I would like to thank you for letting me know that I am not the o…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Jun 20, 2011 to Standpipe Crowding

10 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"Captain, This definitely interested me, unfortunately, I just hadn't had the time t…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Jun 19, 2011 to Could EMILY have been the answer for Alameda FD's absent water rescue program?

21 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"No problem, Derek. This is something that I think I will try to run across my depart…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Jun 14, 2011 to Can Anyone Help Me ?

7 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Derek R.

"Derek, Just found this page...hope it will help!! https://www.allied-services.org/…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Jun 14, 2011 to Can Anyone Help Me ?

7 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Derek R.

"Awesome response Eric that I do not believe could have been stated any better!!"

Ernie Scheinert replied May 11, 2011 to WANTED: Kick-ass Volunteer Fire Company

43 May 15, 2011
Reply by Spartacus

"I am not a medical responder either, although, I am hoping to get into an EMT-B cour…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Apr 27, 2011 to The nearly undeniable urge to murder an innocent bystander.

20 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by WestPhilly

"Chief- That sounds pretty much like our area where we have tankers, pumpers, and bru…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Apr 27, 2011 to Understanding Tankers, Helicopters & Engine Types (Structural & Wildland) - Do you know how to "Type" your engine?

13 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Oldman

"Thank you Captain, that is exactly what I was referring to. This subject opened up a…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Apr 27, 2011 to Understanding Tankers, Helicopters & Engine Types (Structural & Wildland) - Do you know how to "Type" your engine?

13 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Oldman

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service